Latest WhatsApp Web Update
Finally, The wait is over WhatsApp launched its new service, “WhatsApp Web” for its millions of users on January 21, 2015. Now you can enjoy WhatsApp on your PC by just using your Google Chrome browser. The browser works as a client and display your conversations and messages from your smartphone. You will get your messages instantly on both devices (PC and Smartphone). For use WhatsApp Web service, you have to enable internet on both devices (PC and Smartphone) and you need stay connected to the internet. You will find WhatsApp Web option in only up-to-date WhatsApp app. Unluckily for now, WhatsApp Inc will not be able to provide this service to iOS users due to Apple platform limitations.
How To Use WhatsApp On Web Browser Without Any Software Or App
1. Make sure that your WhatsApp is up-to-date.
2. Connect to the internet on both devices (PC and Smartphone) and stay connected.
3. Visit “web.whatsapp.com” in Google Chrome. In this web page you will see, a QR code.
4. Open WhatsApp. You can see the “WhatsApp Web” option in the menu.
5. Scan the QR code in WhatsApp.
6. And you will logged in to your WhatsApp Account.