Gartner Catalyst Conference
Architecting the Digital Business: Scaling and Securing Mobility, Cloud and Data
Mobility, cloud and big data are linking people, machines and gadgets in extraordinary numbers, changing technology from a business tool to the very medium in which business is conducted. As the flow of data rises exponentially, technical experts must find new behaviors to capture, evaluate, connect and defend information for business benefit—all within a plan that supports new markets, new models and new client behaviors.
In 3.5 intensive days of research-focused meetings, analyst forecasts and peer-to-peer communication, you’ll get the planned insight and actionable next steps you need to successfully scale and protected mobility, cloud and data within your initiative.
In the new digital world of mobility, cloud and big data, where every individual, place and thing produce, consume and share information in ways previously unimagined, this much is clear: Current substructures are no longer able to store, process and protect the data wave, making complex technical, architectural and execution challenges for scientists. What steps can you take now to provision new markets, new models and new customer behaviors? What tactics can you employ today to ensure competitive advantage in the future? Find out at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014, August 11-14 in San Diego, CA. A trusted source of actionable and objective technical advice, this year’s event offers the kind of deep, cross-discipline learning that drives meaningful alteration.
Analyst One-on-One sessions, hands-on workshops and peer networking, you’ll gain knowledge and actionable insights, including:
- Combining technologies to build a digital business based on services
- Thwarting advanced security and privacy threats
- Securing apps and data on cloud and mobile platforms
- Deploying a big data solution in production
- Identity and access management’s role in cloud and mobility
- Deploying and managing a hybrid private/public cloud
- Radical thinking: Unconventional and innovative ideas
Who Should Attend?
Directors, Managers, Architects, Analysts and Planners in a variety of roles, including:
- Application Management
- Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure & Operations
- Identity Management and Privacy
- Security & Risk Management
- Mobile/Cloud/Data Project Managers
- Other Program & Project Managers